Friday, May 2, 2008

Eme is racking up the bill...


Ok, you were right and I was wrong. Boys are much more destructive or should I say curious? My days of leisurely coloring at the table for hours are over. I have decided to keep track of all the "unnecessary" expenses of this destructor. I will present it to my dear son the day we are sitting down at the table discussing how much his 1965 Austin Healey 3000 will cost. I will happily whip out the piece of paper with the expense list:


$55 Toilet plugged (Tom's of Maine Toothpaste Tube) April 29th, 2008


$50 Time lost - Mom had to have car jumped because you like to spend hours in the front seat of my car playing with the lights. April 30, 2008


$325 Labor and Repairs for the black permanent marker on my steering wheel, ceiling upholstery, leather car seats, windows, rear view mirror, etc April 27, 2008


All of this happened in a three day span. The beginning...


2 comments:

lissiemarie said...

ohhhhh dearest Jen! welcome to the beginning of the "creative child" journey!!! It is expensive and hard to keep your cool at times. (speaking from personal experience)

Michelle said...

Really? Can it be? The calm sweet boy we saw just last summer has turned into a little Ethan? I'm just thrilled that even the best parents I know have the same challenges. Makes me feel better about all the chaos that goes on around here!!!