Monday, May 5, 2008

He has done it again...

I met this guy in college.
We talked about our ambitions, wants and desires.
We spent endless hours together working side-by-side.
We have beautiful children together.
Now, he is a creative genius.
Where did his skill for building decks, fences and most importantly CAKES come from?
He held back on me for 15-years.
Marriage is exciting and always changing.
I am loving this creative man of mine...
...the PTA mom's are HATING him!
(Recent cake made for school cake auction. Tribal mask on museum stand and real feathers. )




3 comments:

lissiemarie said...

Banks really is so diverse! So fun you are blogging. I love hearing your heart!

Michelle said...

Man, he is truly a man of many talents. Amazing...again! Makes my Family Fun Magazine cake copies look pathetic.

lissiemarie said...

I have a request. Can I see the other cakes he has made. I forgot what the one really super-duper fancy cake looked like that he did for Malina's b-day.