Thursday, May 22, 2008

I like sports...

Malina has decided that she likes sports which entails soccer, tennis and golf. Apparently all other "sports" don'tclassify. The girl has talent. She is incredible coordinated. Now we need to figure out how to get her focused. The girl daydreams. Is it her age or is it her genetic makeup unfortunately picked up from her mom?


Ok, I love this picture. This girl is Daddy crazy right now and to get the opportunity to have a Mother's Day luncheon with my sweet, dear Sophia touches me. My artist, chef, gymnast and outstanding bug collector is a gem. At the luncheon, I weeped like a baby when she sang songs to me and the below statements were read.

Eme, oh, Eme. You are a funny guy. You know you have your sisters wrapped around your little fingers...a sweet spot having two older sisters that adore you.

I love your recent request to "Come sit sofa" to read the encylopedia of animals and fish. What would I do without YouTube?? This Baker Family does not have boy videos. Banks and I often search for "Fire trucks + sirens" or "Cows + mooing" or "race cars" or "tiger + growl." This is the only way Banks can rip Eme from his arms in the morning to get a shower. He starts a six minute video on the laptop and he is immersed.

2 comments:

lissiemarie said...

Love your blogs and OH MY WORD!!! What a gorgeous pic of you with Sophia...

Michelle said...

Go to the library and check out the "There Goes a Firetruck", "There Goes an Airplane", "There Goes a...etc." series. I think Emme will be in heaven! ...you look like one hot mamma there with Sophia. What a perfect picture. ...Isaac has the same daydreaming on the field issues (sadly, I can't he has exceptional talent in sports--talented in many other ways, just not team sports [yet] :-).