Monday, May 5, 2008

Sweet Sophia

Sophia is the sweetest peanut.
Sophia is always thinking about everyone else. If you ask her if she wants to go on a date night, she says yes but starts to name everyone else in the family that she wants to come too. She doesn't want to leave her sister, brother or Dad out. She has to hug and kiss everyone goodbye when they are leaving or she is going to school. My favorite recently is: she kisses her hand and lays it on your heart at night. Sophia's constant sharing, loving, giving has rubbed off on her sister. I believe this is the beginning of a very influential girl and woman.
Sophia, also, has a bit of the shy bug. If you ask her to talk to a stranger, neighbor or ask her to speak when she isn't ready, she clams up. Sometimes it saddens me because I want everyone to know our sweet, friendly daughter.
For now, Sophia lays deep in the hearts of Malina, Eme, Banks and myself. She is true gem.

No comments: